Aero One lets you hit things and make weird noises in Augmented Reality
They say it takes 10,000 hours to achieve world-class expertise in any given skill. Well, we just saved you 10,000 hours. Aero One lets you play futuristic drum kits, weird bell things and a shiny 3D elephant, in AR, just like the experts.
Simply pick a virtual instrument from our collection, position it in ‘real space’ and swing your phone at it like a drumstick. You can even record your own audio ‘bubbles’.
How can you use Aero One?
- Create and play virtual instruments
- Run through words
- Beat-box against yourself
- Try aerobic sampling
- Create a jump & run game for kids
- Stay aware of your surroundings! In a fight between your phone and the wall, the wall will probably win.
- Press and hold the record button for as long as want … then release the button … Seriously.
- Tap and hold a virtual object to move it around.
- Aero One doesn’t work (yet) in moving cars or trains, sorry! Your fellow passengers will probably be thankful for that.
Design & Development: NEEEU Spaces GmbH Berlin
Sounds: Antoine Bertin and you!
Director & DoP: Johannes Jakobsen
Sound: Antoine Bertin
Starring: Jing He, Julia Seliger, Johannes Jakobsen, Stef Tervelde